Request a Transcript
Requesting a Transcript
To request a transcript
Saint Francis University understands the importance of providing our students with effective and efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to Graduate School, professional certification, or other important events depend on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript. We also understand the need to protect the privacy of your transcript and our obligations under Federal law. The instructions that follow will enable you to request your transcript for delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible.
All current and former students along with Alumni are encouraged to use our FERPA compliant and easy-to-use online ordering service. This ordering method is cost effective and has a faster processing time.
If you are a current student please login to the My.Francis portal and use the “Request a Transcript” quick link.
Former students and Alumni please follow the online ordering instructions below.
Saint Francis University in partnership with Credentials Solutions provides 24/7 access to online transcript ordering. Our online service provides automated email and optional text messaging communication for order confirmation and status updates.
Former students and Alumni should click the link below to order an academic transcript.
Transcript Release Regulations
- Because Federal Law requires your signature in order to release your academic records, you must complete a Consent Form as directed before your request can be processed.
- No transcript can be issued for a student who has an outstanding financial obligation to the University
Print and Mail Order
- Print out the Transcript Request Form.
- Type or print all information requested clearly.
- There is a $10.00 fee for each copy of the transcript requested. Please send the completed form along with a check to:
Office of the Registrar
318 Scotus Hall
Saint Francis University
Loretto, PA 15940-0600
Make all checks payable to: Saint Francis University